This experiential workshop, inspired by the #MeToo movement, is intended to develop self and other awareness as well as improve communication skills relevant to romantic connections. Understanding our behaviors, leads to informed choices and more satisfying experiences.
Dating, relationships, and sex have always been complex and personal. Mix that up with the current flux of social norms and changing cultural narratives and it makes for an extra confusing time.
Workshop objectives include:
• Expanding intrapersonal and interpersonal awareness as it relates to the many motivations regarding sex, dating, and connection.
• Reviewing qualities of healthy and unhealthy relationships
• Discussing concepts from Interpersonal Communications, Psychology, & Human Behavior
• Considering what makes expressing oneself difficult
• Experiential exercises, role plays, and compassion focused meditation
This workshop is for anyone who wants to learn more about themselves, others, the impact of their environment, and have more satisfying relational experiences.
For additional information please email: email@example.com