|“May your choices reflect your hopes not your fears.” - Nelson Mandela|
“The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” - Confucius
Well Being & Transformation
Taking care of your emotional well being and focusing on what is in your control are ways to develop your confidence and resilience.
Transformation happens when there is a commitment to what gives your life meaning, attention to what is going well, and an understanding of limitations. I have been studying human behavior, psychology, and communications for over 25 years, and working as a psychotherapist helping people improve their lives for over 15 years.
My goal is to help you live your best life. Using proven methods from both psychotherapy and coaching, we will work together for you to experience greater fulfillment and improved well being.
Follow this daily maintenance plan to start now
- Ask yourself "What do I need? What helps me?"
- Take care of your body through regular movement, rest, relaxation, and good nutrition
- Connect with others you feel supported by
- Make friends with the parts of yourself that are critical, cause embarrassment, and keep you stuck in fear. Offer yourself understanding and love.
- Have fun. It is important, not frivolous and greatly restorative.
If you would like to work with me on building and maintaining a plan for your emotional well being, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
"You can't stop the waves but you can learn to surf." - Jon Kabat Zinn